Attending A Market
Atlanta Apparel offers two types of media badges: Media Editorial and Media Sales. Pre-registration is highly encouraged.
Media Editorial Qualifications
- Qualified print, digital and broadcast media must present valid business credentials including proof of recent publication or association with the outlet.
- Influencers must present proof of an existing site with relevant editorial content and proof of readership/reach. Additional information may be requested.
- Freelance writers and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved outlet.
- Freelance writers and photographers not on an assignment must provide a copy of an industry-relevant bylined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet. Media
- Qualified media representatives must present valid business credentials. Marketing personnel (PR, creative services, social media companies etc.) do not qualify for media badges. If they are legitimately representing a client, they can register as a guest of that client. Solicitation is not permitted at the Atlanta Apparel Markets.